This information unit can be seen by each affected person (like Student, teacher, actor, actress, partner, etc.) having a theater-ticket before starting the first presentation/performance. Therefore, this information unit is a kind of textual trailer... A ticket (https://miau.my-x.hu/mediawiki/index.php/QuILT-Invitations) will always be sent before classes/meeting/consultations. A ticket has two functions: to invite and to offer preparation workloads. A preparation workload is first of all: the mini-course (https://miau.my-x.hu/mediawiki/index.php/QuILT-mini-course) about WIKIPEDIA - how to edit, what to make, etc.
Ars virtualica - in medias res
- The QuILT as a conception should/will become a movement - step by step!
- QuILT is not a kind of theater pedagogy.
- The QuILT is going to support processes, where Students and teachers could face with potential and individual ideals concerning teaching & learning.
- In this process, a teacher is rather/mostly a mentor, conductor, expert by experience:
- who makes possible to identify a lot of different point of views without any enforced statements, declarations -
- without the hoped position for itself having the very/final truth,
- supporting the development of personalities of each affected persons...
- Teacher can and should be everybody (in relation to each other - c.f. teachers, actors, students, entrepreneurs/institutional partners, etc.).
- However, individual/customized ideals need a lot of responsibilities both from teachers and Students.
- To achieve a rational level of interactivity (between Students, teachers and also the both parties) can be seen as a step-wise project:
- first: Students will be confronted with potential ideals concerning behavior patterns in knowledge transfer processes (like learning, teaching).
- then: Students can criticize the offered patterns, rules, terms and conditions (https://miau.my-x.hu/mediawiki/index.php/QuILT-rules),
- but: each critical manifestation should have a massive part of argumentation, alternative solutions and the evaluations all of them ((see https://miau.my-x.hu/mediawiki/index.php/QuILT-critical-demo)...
- Ideals will be legitimated through log-based big data and artificial intelligence based evaluations: it means, through PLAN-FACT comparisons.
MOTTO (Knuth, 1992, Stanford - URL of the source = ???): "Science is what we understand well enough to explain to a computer. Art is everything else we do." <--potential activity of Student/WIKI-User: to search for appropriate URLs and edit them)
- The frontal teaching (incl. an e-learning process doing alone) is not interactive enough,
- but the realization of a real interactivity needs a lot of preparation works.
- Classic theater performances are capable synchronizing thinking methods:
- The first performances will be written by teachers and presented by actors, actresses, teachers.
- In the second phase, story boards/screen plays/scripts will be created by Students, and presented by the teaching staff.
- In the next phase, the whole performance will be made by a group of Students.
- Later, the scripts created by a group of Students can be performed by an other group of Students.
- So, a development of the interactivity can be realized step by step.
- Performance-catalog: https://miau.my-x.hu/mediawiki/index.php/QuILT-performance-catalog
QuILT tries to entertain all. However, nothing is free of charge. Everybody has to pay. At first: PAY ATTENTION!
- The offered patterns concerning potential ideal behaviors should be catalyze reaction by Students and also by teachers - as a kind of chained effect...
- Learning by doing and doing by learning can be merged through the gamification frames.
- Parallel, real performances (like learning materials) will be worked out through common legitimated games.
- As practical knowledge may be seen each experiences having direct connections to the real life of Students.
- Theoretical is a knowledge, if a direct connection to the Student's reality is not given.
- What is more direct for a Student then a learning process as such.
- First of all, QuILT will work with phenomena like KNOWLEDGE ECONOMY, where technical (ICT) and human aspect can and should be be merged.
- QuILT is - therefore - a kind of general course for thinking methodology (or development of personality or support for self-identified learning methodologies).
- Log-based evaluation of performances can only be made if log-data are given.
- Just activities can be logged (if EEG-s are still not involved into the monitoring system).
- Hearing and seeing/watching are less relevant as doing/creating.
- Activities can be constructive (like extensions, adaptations, substitutions, etc.) and destructive (c.f. exploring critical aspects).
- A WIKI-frame can deliver log-data about signing in, textual additions/changing, timestamps, users - if needed then with anonymity).
- Where data are given, there a GDPR-regulation (https://miau.my-x.hu/mediawiki/index.php/QuILT-GDPR) should also be worked out - as soon as possible together and let alone: customized!
- Interactivity can also be dangerous (it means: less effective or efficient, than declaration-based processes), if nobody is able to canalize efforts.
- Offered ideals are just potentials.
- Human intuitions are very important, but not always excellent.
- There seems to be not a final truth, but a lot of way leading to a higher level of thinking complexity.
Recommended paths for new users: https://miau.my-x.hu/mediawiki/index.php/QuILT-1
References or prehistory of QuILT
Universities (should) have a lot of 'C(i)es' ('*c.es' like competencies, experiences, references, chances, ...) – either formal or informal, but they have them (e.g. through the background layers of their staff). Therefore they are capable merging disciplines (c.f. multi/trans/interdisciplinary). In case of the QuILT-concept, arts, computer sciences, economics, HR-fields, etc. should be mixed in order to support transferring useful knowledge elements.
- Innovation management: https://miau.my-x.hu/miau/196/My-X%20Team_A5%20fuzet_EN_jav.pdf
- Radio-theater (learning material about IT-competences as a kind of motivation frame for further learning processes): https://miau.my-x.hu/miau2009/index.php3?x=e0&string=hangj
- Complex frame for e-learning: https://miau.my-x.hu/miau/kofop/Annual_2017_Jonkoping_Proceedings.pdf#page=245
- E-learning activities: https://miau.my-x.hu/miau2009/index.php3?x=elearning
- Log-based gamification: https://miau.my-x.hu/miau2009/index.php3?x=e0&string=2dm
- MIAU-WIKI: https://miau.my-x.hu/mediawiki/index.php/Kezd%C5%91lap
- MIAU-DVD:https://miau.my-x.hu/myx-free/index.php3?x=dvd, & https://miau.my-x.hu/dvd/download/MYX-DVD/
- Online expert system about the Goodness of studies/articles/papers: https://miau.my-x.hu/myx-free/index.php3?x=test1
- Online expert system about language skills: https://miau.my-x.hu/myx-free/index.php3?x=de1
- Movie-based learning materials (self made): https://miau.my-x.hu/miau2009/index.php3?x=e0&string=hangos
Visual motto: https://miau.my-x.hu/15.png (instead of names and CV-s - it is not relevant, who does/says something - relevant is, what people do!)
- QuILT-director: László Pitlik (KJU - mailto:email@example.com)
- QuILT-teaching methodology: László Pitlik (jun) - (ELTE-Pedagogy)
- QuILT-technology: Mátyás Pitlik (ELTE-IT)
- QuILT-quality-management: Marcell Pitlik (BME-Mechatronics)
- QuILT-actors/actresses: (later)
- Con-duc-tor(s) / Khon-Duck-Thor(s):
- Mr. Khon
- Mr. Duck
- Mr. Thor
- Special partners:
- potential foremen: who does speak Hungarian and/or German too...
- potential conductors: who has two QuILT-based courses in a parallel way either in form of BSC-->MSC or MSC-->MSC
Everybody may offer new description layers and/or fine tune the above mentioned initial interpretations!